Showing all 9 results

Glenlochy: Founded: 1898 Pronunciation: “Glen-lochie” Meaning: “Valley of the Lochy or of the Black Goddess* Status: closed 1983

The Distillery Glenlochy was located in the Inverlochy quarter of the town of Fort Williamam at the north-eastern end of Loch Lynnhe. Since its inception, the buildings have hardly been altered, but some have been demolished and some, Malthouse, Kiln, Distillery House and a few workers’ houses are listed and used by the current hotel owner as hotel and leisure facilities.
The whisky is soft in style, vanilla, trace peaty, malty and fruity.