The oldest and largest whisky fair in Switzerland
8 – 10 December 2022 at the Trafo Baden
Finally we have arrived at the new location Trafohalle in Baden with the name “The Swiss Whisky Festival”.
This location offers everything an exhibitor’s and visitor’s heart could wish for. The location is easy to reach by public transport or car and is centrally located. There are plenty of parking facilities and even an internal hotel for visitors who want to enjoy the fair in comfort. With this partner we are sure to be perfectly prepared for future fairs.
The public can expect this year:
– 32 exhibitors with over 1000 whiskies
– 7 masterclass seminars
– An integrated cigar and tobacco fair with numerous brands and a smokers’ lounge
– In the Trafo Whisky Pub you can satisfy your hunger with tasty treats.
– Faites vos jeux” in the small “festival casino” of Casino Baden
We recommend that you travel by public transport, the TRAFO is only a mere
3 minutes’ walk from Baden railway station.
Arrival by public transport
Arrival times SBB in Baden
– from Bern .12/.21/.37/.51
– from Zurich every .09/.21/.39/.42/.51
– from Olten in each case .07/.12/.37/.55
– from Basel every .07/.27
Departure times SBB from Baden
– to Bern every .08/.22/.48
– to Zurich every .08/.15/.38/.45/.51
– to Olten every .04/.22/.48/.54
– to Basel in each case .33/.52/.54
Arrival by car
From the A1 motorway, coming from Zurich, take the exit “Baden-Neuenhof “* and from the A1 motorway, coming from Bern or Basel, take the exit “Baden West”. Cross the large intersection at Schulhausplatz in the direction of the city centre, then drive in the direction of the Trafo multi-storey car park.
The TRAFO car park has 300 covered parking spaces. Please note that the car park is open to the public and NO parking spaces can be reserved.1000 further parking spaces can be found in the immediate vicinity of the TRAFO building.